When it comes to washing our hair, we want what any woman wants – luscious-looking locks that are clean, soft and silky smooth. Luckily, you don’t have to spend a ton of money on shampoo that gets the job done. All of these budget-friendly shampoos will cleanse without stripping hair of natural oils and will help you achieve your best hair yet!
1. Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Shampoo, $4.75, Drugstores
Uplifting cucumber & green tea helps remove buildup and freshen locks while a protective serum helps prevent daily wear and tear.
2. Suave Naturals Shampoo in Wild Cherry Blossom, $3.49, Drugstores
Gentle cleansers and the fresh scent of cherry blossoms will leave your locks looking and feeling clean, shiny and smooth – for less than a salon brand shampoo!
3. Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo, $6.99, Drugstores
Protect your color with this volumizing shampoo that gently cleanses to reveal vibrant, beautiful color while adding volume for silky, smooth and fuller hair.
4. Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Shine Shampoo, $6.99, Drugstores
This shampoo will instantly revitalize and add shine to even the dullest hair while it gently cleanses, removes buildup and fortifies the hair shaft.
5. Selsun Salon 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo, $6.59, Drugstores
Forget battling with embarrassing dandruff! This shampoo effectively treats the condition while leaving hair soft, moisturized and clean.
What are you favorite budget shampoos? Have you used any listed here?