So it’s already been established that I’m a lip balm/lip gloss junkie. I have them everywhere! And I own about 20-30 sticks! (yeah I know a bad habit) So whenever I get a chance to get a free lip balm I accept! Especially if I get to tell you wonderful gals about it! 😉
Therapy Systems sent me one of their Better Then Lips lip balm to try. And when I tried it I found several things that I liked about it and several things that I didn’t like. See…
- That it’s 100% all natural and 95% organic.
- That it’s not a greasy lip balm.
- That it’s made in the USA and not China. (no offense)
- That this lip balm stays on for a good hour or so.
- The price. Who in their right mind would pay $12.00 for Â a lip balm????? Not me! (trust me I buy organic lip balm all the time and I could name a few brands whose lip balms are of the same quality and have better prices)
Personally for me I didn’t really care for the honey scent. But, that’s just me. All in all the Better Then Lips lip balm is a nice lip balm and those of you who can afford it will like it. But as for me I’m on aÂ tightÂ budget and just can’t afford this lip balm at the moment…..
You can buy Therapy Systems lip products here.
The product for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.