I’m big on techy gadgets. I always have to have the best of everything! Whether it be a iPod (which I WANT to get!) or a Dell Laptop (which I own!) I want the best! I’ve been looking for a affordable yet usable key chain that works and won’t crash on me. (a gal’s gotta show her pictures off!)
So I was excited to review a Digital Photo Keychain.
This nifty little device features-
- 1.5 inch 128×128 LCD display;
- 32 MB internal memory which can store about 475 pictures;
- Auto / manual picture slide show, slide time adjustable.
- Manual switch between picture and time display
- Time display including date, week, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Time manual adjustable or sync with computer via software.
- Picture format: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF;
- Picture size automatically cut by software.
- Input / output picture via photo View software included
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charged / data downloaded via 5 pins USB cable
Before I start this let me just say that I am pretty tech savy. I can install computer software, figure out a iPod and Cell Phone. And I can also figure out Facebook. (yeah, even a moran can do that!) So when I first got this product I thought that it would be a piece of cake to install right? WRONG! After I set it up I plugged it into my computer to get some pictures off and it didn’t do ANYTHING! I tried multiple times. Still nothing. I tried again. Nothing. I read the instructions over and over again and it didn’t do anything. I was not impressed at all. Oh, sure it was easy to set up, but after I plugged it into my computer’s USB slot in order to get the pictures off nothing happened.
To sum things up, this product didn’t work and I didn’t like it.
Would I recommend this product? Nope. Only of course if you can figure it out!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.