Although I’m never going to give up summer’s brights and neons completely, I do love fall’s muted nail polish shades. After perusing many of the hottest manicure trends for fall 2012, we’ve narrowed our top fall nail polish colors to the following 5. Which one is your favorite?
Cocoa, or any variation thereof, is a SUPER hot shade for fall. With so many variations of this rich brown hue, you’re sure to find one that flatters your skintone. Three to try:
- Essie Nail Polish in “Chocolate Cakes,” $8, Nordstrom
- Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in “Nude Silk,” $18, Nordstrom (Pictured)
- Zoya Nail Polish in “Dea,” $8, SkinDirect.com
2. Dark Berry
Berries are getting an update this fall with gorgeous, dark – even vampy – undertones. These reddish-purple hues are seriously sultry. Our picks:
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in “La Moss,” $14, butterlondon.com (Pictured)
- OPI in “Black Cherry Chutney,” $8, opi.com
- Essie Nail Color in “Berry Naughty,” $8, beauty.com
Jewel tones of any kind are perfect for fall, but teal is this season’s most tempting shade. If you want to try this color on for size, check out our picks below:
- OPI in “Ski Teal We Drop”, $8, drugstore.com (Pictured)
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in “Teal Fairy,” $6.99, drugstore.com
- Love & Beauty Nail Polish in “Teal”, $2.80, forever21.com
Which of these fall nail polish colors for 2012 will you be wearing?