(Photo copyright HFPA)
“Celebrity makeup artist and green beauty expert Tina Turnbow created Best Supporting Actress Nominee Vera Farmiga’s look for the Golden Globes using tarte cosmetics.
Inspiration: Old Hollywood meets ethereal naturalist. Think feminine beauty with a healthy flush.
Look: A mix of warm and cool tones inspired by nature.
Complexion: “I love Vera’s porcelain complexion, so I wanted to keep it simple with a sheer foundation and lightweight mineral powder.”
- tarte’s smooth operator tinted moisturizer SPF 20 in faÃ§ade
- tarte’s provocateur mineral pressed powder SPF 8 in fair
Cheeks: “Just a pop of pink made for a healthy blush.”
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child natural cheek stain (new for spring 2010)
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette: pink peony shadow used as a highlighter on top of cheekbones
Eyes: “I used warm coppery-bronze tones to enhance Vera’s beautiful blue eyes.”
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette (new for spring 2010)
+ Shadows: for her crease and lid blend shimmering firewheel, matte buttercup, shimmering ecru hibiscus; using the double-ended brush apply pink peony on browbone
+ Eyeliner: rim eyes with matte brown natural liner
- tarte’s multiplEYEâ„¢ natural lash enhancing mascara (new for spring 2010)
Lips: “I felt a sweet pink pout really complimented her look.”
- a combination of: tarte’s natural gel lip stain in charmed and vitamin infused lipstick in bikram
Tina set the look with Arcona’s Lavender Hydrasol for a natural glow.”
-I did not write this article; it was sent to me by tarte cosmetics.-