TotalBeauty.com recommends this look for Halloween-but I love it for a night out! Either way, here’s how to achieve the look.
1. Sweep vanilla colored eyeshadow on your lids.
2. Blend a neutral, warm taupe-colored shadow in the creases of your eyes.
3. Line your eyes using black liquid or gel eyeliner and a fine-tip liner brush. Extend the line just past the creases of your eyes. Then sweep the taupe color you used on your creases along your lower lash lines using an angled liner brush.
4. Fill in your brows with a matte powder shadow that is a shade or two darker than your brows using an angled liner brush.
5. Apply mascara and get ready for false lashes. Use a half-lash style or simply cut the outer half off of a full lash strip. Apply glue to the lashes, let it set for a minute, then press it onto the outer side of your lash lines.
6. Sweep a true, powdery-pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
7. Finish the look with classic pin-up girl red lips. Line lips with red lip liner and blend the liner into the rest of your lips using a lip brush. Then apply a perfectly matched red lipstick using the same lip brush.
For this sort of a look, I really like MAC’s Russian Red Lipstick, Blacktrack fluidliner, Plushblack Mascara, Brun Eye Shadow, Vanilla Eye Shadow… and of course, foundation and concealer of your choice!
I’d love to see pictures of your pinup looks! Email them to me at email@example.com, and with your permission, I’ll post them on the site!