Since this is a brand new blog, I’d probably skip over it if I found it on a blog roll. I know that currently, there’s just not enough content to tell whether or not what I have to say will truly be worth reading. In light of that, I’m posting a quick list of what’s to come, so that anyone stopping by can decide if there are things worth checking back for! I know there will be, so I hope you feel the same way!
- In light of “Breast Month” over at Sex, Drugs, and Literary Devices-I’m going to do a review of breast related products worth investing in… And I’ll be sure to let you know which aren’t!
- Things That Make Me Mad. Of course, this wouldn’t be Beauty with an Edge if I didn’t get a little sassy. In fact, expect much sass to ensue!
- Quick tips! I’m sure I’m not the only one getting ready to head back to my dorm, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s gotten used to sleeping late without worrying about how much time I’ll have to do my hair and makeup. I’ll give you a few time saving suggestions to make getting back into you school time routine easier.
- Great deals for back to school necessities! Expect to see a lot of Boutique Target on that list.
- Reviews of Fit Flops, fatgirlslim, Nad’s Facial Hair Remover Strips, and Shiseido’s Hydro Powder eyeshadow… as well as plenty of surprise products that you’ll just have to come back to see!
- My favorite skin care products. Believe me, I’ve tried more than my share-so I’ll be bringing you what works and what doesn’t, for any budget!
- Lip Plumpers! I’ve got quite a stash right now, and it’s time I spend some time testing out which work and which don’t-then letting you know!
- Nail remedies!
- The best Etsy stores around.
- Beautiful jewelry for every budget!
Hopefully those 10 Temptations can tide you over for now. I’m off to start writing them!
The Beauty Sniper